Below are links to third-party resources and reports that might be useful in understanding Oportun’s market, financial inclusion, and small dollar credit. We are providing these links as a courtesy only and for your convenience. Oportun Financial Corporation has no control over information at sites hyperlinked to this one. Oportun makes no representation, and is not responsible for, the quality, content, nature or reliability of any hyperlinked site or of any website linked to a hyperlinked site. The inclusion of any hyperlink does not imply any endorsement, investigation, verification, or monitoring by Oportun of any information contained in any hyperlinked site. In no event shall Oportun Financial Corporation be responsible for your use of a hyperlinked site.
Please note that the Catalyst fund associated with the Center for Financial Services Innovation (CFSI) invested in Oportun in 2008 and that we recently commissioned research from consultants at CFSI Advisory Services.
Credit Invisibles and the Financially Underserved
- CFPB – 2016 Report on Credit Invisibles
- CFPB – 2015 Report on Credit Invisibles
- CFSI – Underserved Market Sizing Report
- FDIC – 2013 Survey of Unbanked and Underbanked Households
- FDIC – Website containing all data collected by FDIC on un/underbanked households