- Designed with our customers in mind. Our very supportive and welcoming customer experience is designed with you in mind. We offer bilingual (English/Spanish) servicing via phone, online, or in-person through our growing network of 185+ retail locations in neighborhoods where you live and work.
- Affordable and fixed loans. We offer loan amounts and payment terms that fit your individual budget. Our loans feature fixed, affordable payments over 7 to 35 months. There are no “surprise” balloon payments. There is no penalty for pre-payment. Payments align to customer pay periods.
- Focused on long-term customer success. We reward customers who repay their loans with the ability to borrow more at lower rates over time.
- A valid government-issued color picture ID: from the US or another country (driver’s license, passport, consular ID).
- Proof of address in California, Illinois, Nevada, Texas, Utah, or Arizona: We verify address automatically for most of our customers. If not verified, customers can provide mobile phone, electricity, water or cable bills, etc.
- Proof of income: pay stubs of the last 30 days or bank statements for the last 60 days.
*** We help customers establish credit history by reporting their accounts to credit bureaus.
***As of September 30, 2015. No Credit Score Population was defined as all first-time loan applicants who received a loan from Oportun, who did not have a Vantage score at the time of their application.